THB ฿ 84,000 *
In line with founder Hans Wilsdorf’s vision of an ideal brand, Tudor has been producing watches that are both technically perfect and modestly priced. The Tudor Royal range is a key example of this uncompromising heritage, and promises future owners both quality and affordability. Using the 316L stainless steel, this timepiece is waterproof to 100 metres, and features the “five-link” bracelet. It is distinguished by the quality of its design, manufacture and finish, finely produced in Switzerland.
- Description 41 mm steel case, Blue dial
- Case 41 mm steel case with polished and satin finish
- Bezel Notched bezel in 316L steel, alternating cut grooves and polished finish
- Movement Self-winding mechanical movement, Calibre T603
- Dial Blue, sunray-finish
- Steel screw-down winding crown with the TUDOR logo
- Crystal Sapphire crystal
- Waterproofness Waterproof to 100 m (330 ft)
- Bracelet Integrated bracelet in 316L steel, 5 rows, satin-brushed external and central links, polished intermediate links, with folding clasp and safety catch
The Tudor Royal range is the epitome of balance between elegance and sportiness. The details of its design give it a unique personality, especially from its characteristic notched bezel with alternating surface polish and cut grooves. The integrated metal bracelet ensures an uninterrupted flow, starting from the case.
The Tudor Royal range creates a sunray finish on its dials. In black, silver, champagne-colour or blue, this finish, radiates from the centre of the dial, creating a lighting effect and flattering reflections. For the feminine versions, they are also available in diamond-set mother-of-pearl dial. As a final touch, Tudor has added applied Roman numerals to its Tudor Royal watches.
You May Also Like
* All prices are Tudor's suggested retail price inclusive of prevailing
Tudor Watch reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.