Tudor TUDOR Black Bay GMT
THB ฿ 155,400 *
The Black Bay GMT is an extension of the Black Bay line with a highly functional complication: a multiple time-zone function – also known as a GMT function. Recognisable by its rotatable bezel, which derives its deep blue and burgundy colour theme from other models in the Black Bay line, but in a matte version, the Black Bay GMT is also a nod to the early days of this watchmaking function.
- Description 41mm steel case, Steel bracelet
- Case 41mm steel case with polished and satin finish
- Bezel Bidirectional rotatable 48 notches bezel in steel with 24-hour graduated anodised aluminium disc in matt burgundy and blue
- Movement Manufacture Calibre MT5652 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system Built-in architecture
- Dial Black, domed
- Steel screw-down winding crown, with the TUDOR rose in relief, with circular satin-brushed steel winding crown tube
- Crystal Domed sapphire crystal
- Waterproofness Waterproof to 200m (660 ft)
- Bracelet Riveted steel bracelet with polished and satin finish with folding clasp and safety catch
The Black Bay GMT is instantly recognisable by its 24-hour graduated rotating bezel with two colours: deep blue and burgundy or in brown and black for its steel & gold version. The Black Bay GMT features a 41mm satin-brushed steel case, which is waterproof to 200m (660ft). Luminescent hour markers are set against its dial to ensure legibility at night — and in all conditions. The TUDOR Black Bay GMT sports an incredibly useful multiple time-zone complication – also known as a GMT function – that establishes local time without losing sight of the time in two other time zones.
TUDOR has added an all-new opaline dial that perfectly complements the iconic colour scheme of the Black Bay GMT, in addition to the existing Black Bay GMT with a black dial and Black Bay GMT S&G. The Balck Bay GMT is available with a stainless-steel bracelet inspired by the folding riveted bracelets made by TUDOR in the 1950s and 1960s or a black strap with a woven burgundy accent matching the bezel. The Black Bay GMT S&G version comes with a choice of a riveted steel and gold bracelet, a “Terra di Siena” brown leather strap with folding clasp and safety catch, or a black fabric strap with a beige band.
You May Also Like
* All prices are Tudor's suggested retail price inclusive of prevailing
Tudor Watch reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.