Tudor TUDOR Black Bay S&G
THB ฿ 206,700 *
Enhancing the Black Bay with yellow gold creates a version named S&G, for Steel & Gold. TUDOR derived the characteristic aesthetic elements of the Black Bay S&G model from its history. The overall shape, as well as the domed dial and crystal, come from the first TUDOR divers’ watches. In this version the lines and proportions of the Black Bay are retained, while the rotating bezel and the winding crown are made from yellow gold.
- Description 41mm steel case, Steel and yellow gold bracelet
- Case 41mm steel case with polished and satin finish
- Bezel Unidirectional rotating bezel in yellow gold with 60-minute graduated matt black anodised aluminium disc, gold markings
- Movement Manufacture Calibre MT5612 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Dial Black, domed
- Yellow gold screw-down winding crown, with the TUDOR rose engraved and lacquered in black, with black anodised aluminium winding crown tube
- Crystal Domed sapphire crystal
- Waterproofness Waterproof to 200m (660 ft)
- Bracelet Steel and yellow gold bracelet with folding clasp and safety catch
Named Black Bay S&G, the steel and gold version offers a more elevated feel to the watch with its rotating bezel, winding crown and centre links of the steel bracelet made of satin-brushed gold for an understated, matt effect. Driven by the Manufacture Calibre MT5612, the high-performance calibre boasts a 70-hour power reserve and is regulated by a variable inertia oscillator with silicon balance spring, making it more precise and reliable than regular movements.
Debuting in 2017, the watch is available in two dial colours—black and champagne—both of which are presented with a steel and yellow gold bracelet, an aged leather strap or a brown fabric strap. Of special mention is the bracelet, which is inspired by the folding riveted bracelets of the Tudor watches from the 1950s and 1960s. They were famous for having the heads of the rivets attaching the links visible on the side of the bracelet—aesthetic details which have been incorporated into the bracelet of the Black Bay S&G.
You May Also Like
* All prices are Tudor's suggested retail price inclusive of prevailing
Tudor Watch reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.