Tudor Black Bay Bronze
THB ฿ 147,400 *
The characteristic element of the Black Bay Bronze is an imposing bronze case, 43 mm in diameter, which is an aesthetic reference to the use of bronze in historic ships and other diving equipment. The highperformance aluminium bronze alloy, guarantees the development of a unique patina to match its user's habits.
- Collection Tudor Black Bay Bronze
- Reference Number 79250BA
- Description 43 mm bronze case, fabric strap
- Material bronze
- Case 43 mm bronze case with bronze-coloured PVD-treated steel case back and satin finish
- Bezel Unidirectional rotatable bezel in bronze with 60-minute graduated disc in matt slate grey anodised aluminium
- Bracelet Slate grey fabric strap with bronze buckle
- Movement Manufacture Calibre MT5601 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Dial Slate grey, domed
- Winding Crown Bronze screw-down winding crown adorned with an engraved TUDOR rose
- Crystal Domed sapphire crystal
- Waterproofness Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
The characteristic element of the Black Bay Bronze is an imposing bronze case, which measures 43mm in diameter. It is an aesthetic reference to the use of bronze in historic ships and other diving equipment. The highperformance aluminium bronze alloy guarantees the development of a unique patina to match its user's habits. The first bronze model, a Black Bay with a chocolate-brown dial, was introduced in 2016 but now, Tudor continues to explore this rare material with its characteristic patina with a new slate-grey dial.
The high-performance aluminium-copper alloy used to manufacture the Black Bay Bronze model is used in naval engineering for submerged parts that need to be highly resistant to corrosion. Due to its hardy and durable property, it will produce a subtle, unique patina based on the wearer's habits. But what's special with this model is that its entirely satin-brushed finishes will ensure a homogeneous development of the patina. Completing the aesthetics of the handsome ticker are a slate-grey dial— shaded from the exterior to the centre—and bezel as well as gold accents on the hands and hour markers.
You May Also Like
* All prices are Tudor's suggested retail price inclusive of prevailing
Tudor Watch reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.