Tudor TUDOR Black Bay 58
THB ฿ 133,400 *
The Black Bay celebrates 60 years of diving watches with extraordinary heritage. The iconic model inherits the general lines, as well as the domed dial and crystal from the first TUDOR diving watches. It borrows the characteristic angular hands, known as snowflake, from the watches delivered in large quantities to the French National Navy in the 1970s.
- Description 39mm steel case, Blue fabric strap
- Case 39mm steel case with polished and satin finish
- Bezel Unidirectional rotatable bezel in steel with 60-minute graduated disc in matt blue anodised aluminium and silver gilded markings and numerals
- Movement Manufacture Calibre MT5402 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Dial Blue, domed
- Steel screw-down winding crown, with the TUDOR rose in relief, with circular satin-brushed steel winding crown tube
- Crystal Domed sapphire crystal
- Waterproofness Waterproof to 200m (660 ft)
- Bracelet Blue fabric strap with buckle
The Black Bay's general aesthetic lines, domed dial and crystal are inspired by the first Tudor diving watches. Particularly interesting is its particularly prominent winding crown, inspired by the famous reference 7924 of 1958, which is affectionately known as Big Crown.
Available in three colourways—blue, burgundy and black—the Tudor Black Bay is the modern wingman every daring individual needs. All three coloured variants come in three options: rivet steel bracelet, aged leather strap and matching jacquard fabric strap. Only the burgundy version has two fabric strap options—one in burgundy, the other in black. The Tudor Black Bay is equipped with the Tudor MT5602 Manufacture Calibre that has a 70-hour power reserve. This means its wearer can take the watch off on Friday and put it on again on Monday without having to wind it.
You May Also Like
* All prices are Tudor's suggested retail price inclusive of prevailing
Tudor Watch reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.