Tudor TUDOR 1926
THB ฿ 74,000 *
TUDOR pays tribute to its origins and watchmaking traditions with its 1926 line, a range of mechanical watches that are timeless, classic and elegant. Available in four sizes with a wide choice of dials, the 1926 line is named after the year when “The TUDOR” was registered as a brand on behalf of Rolex founder Hans Wilsdorf.
- Description 39mm steel case, Opaline and blue dial
- Case 39mm steel case with polished finish
- Bezel Smooth steel bezel with polished finish
- Movement Self-winding mechanical movement, Calibre T601
- Dial Opaline, embossed decoration, domed
- Steel screw-down winding crown with the TUDOR logo in relief
- Crystal Sapphire crystal
- Waterproofness Waterproof to 100m (330 ft)
- Bracelet Steel bracelet, 7 rows, satin-brushed external links, polished centre links, with folding clasp and safety catch
Domed for a vintage touch and adorned at the centre, the delicately embossed design of the 1926’s dial is in subtle contrast with the smooth minute scale. Numeral appliques, arrow-shaped hour markers and sword-shaped hands offer a wealth of details that create an intricate play of light on the dials.
Offered in steel or gold and steel, the Tudor 1926 is available in four sizes: 28mm, 36mm, 39mm and 41mm, making it suitable for all wrist sizes. Not only is there variety for case size, the dials are also offered in a choice of silver, opaline or black. For those looking for pieces with a feminine touch, there are also versions where the odd-numbered hour markers are set with diamonds.
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible
You May Also Like
* All prices are Tudor's suggested retail price inclusive of prevailing
Tudor Watch reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.