Tudor TUDOR Pelagos FXD
THB ฿ 150,800 *
A magnificent example of a tool watch and symbol of adventure, the Pelagos is one of the most complete traditional mechanical divers’ watches available today. Waterproof to 500 m (1,640 ft), it is available in both left- and right-handed versions. In addition to its original matt black version, this model is also available in matt blue, the emblematic colour of the brand’s divers’ watches since the 1960s. The Pelagos FXD model, where FXD refers to the extra robust fixed strap bars of the case, was developed in conjunction with the French Navy’s combat swimmers. Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft), it was designed for underwater navigation and is optimized for professional use.
- Description Bidirectional rotating bezel, Navy blue fabric strap
- Case Titanium case, 42mm in diameter, 12.75mm thick, 52mm from lug to lug, satin-brushed finish Fixed bracelet bars Steel case back
- Bezel Bidirectional rotating bezel in titanium with ceramic disc, 60-minute retrograde graduation for navigation by successive stages
- Movement Manufacture Calibre MT5602 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Dial Navy blue
- Titanium crown, adorned with the TUDOR shield in relief
- Crystal Sapphire crystal
- Waterproofness Waterproof to 200m (660 ft)
- Bracelet Fabric strap with self-gripping fastening system, navy blue with grey central thread
Waterproof to 500 m (1,640 ft), the watch is equipped with a helium escape valve, an essential device for preserving the watch during “saturation” dives, and is available in both left- and right-handed versions. In addition to its original matt black version, this model is also available in matt blue, the emblematic colour of the brand’s divers’ watches since the 1960s.
The Pelagos also stands out with its titanium bracelet featuring a steel folding clasp with a unique auto-adjustable spring mechanism developed and patented by the brand. This allows the bracelet to be contracted when the combination is compressed at greater depths, and expanded when the pressure decreases again during the diver’s return to the surface. An additional rubber strap is also provided, equipped with an extension system that makes it easily adjustable for all diving conditions.
You May Also Like
* All prices are Tudor's suggested retail price inclusive of prevailing
Tudor Watch reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.