Tudor Black Bay
THB ฿ 138,000 *
The Black Bay celebrates 60 years of diving watches with extraordinary heritage. The iconic model inherits the general lines, as well as the domed dial and crystal from the first Tudor diving watches. It borrows the characteristic angular hands, known as snowflake, from the watches delivered in large quantities to the French National Navy in the 1970s.
- Collection Tudor Black Bay
- Reference Number 79230N
- Description 41 mm steel case, rivet steel bracelet
- Material steel
- Case 41 mm steel case with polished and satin finish
- Bezel Steel unidirectional rotatable bezel with disc in matt black anodised aluminium
- Bracelet Rivet steel bracelet with folding buckle and safety clasp
- Movement Manufacture Calibre MT5602 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Dial Black with pink index, domed
- Winding Crown Screw-down steel winding crown, with the TUDOR rose engraved and black-lacquered, with black anodised aluminium winding crown tube
- Crystal Domed sapphire crystal
- Waterproofness Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
The Black Bay celebrates 60 years of diving watches with extraordinary heritage. The iconic model inherits the general aesthetics, as well as the domed dial and crystal from the first generation of Tudor diving watches. It also borrows the characteristic angular hands, widely known as snowflake, from the watches delivered in large quantities to the French National Navy in the 1970s.
Available in three colourways—blue, burgundy and black—the Tudor Black Bay is the modern wingman every daring individual needs. All three coloured variants come in three options: rivet steel bracelet, aged leather strap and matching jacquard fabric strap. Only the burgundy version has two fabric strap options—one in burgundy, the other in black. The Tudor Black Bay is equipped with the Tudor MT5602 Manufacture Calibre that has a 70-hour power reserve. This means its wearer can take the watch off on Friday and put it on again on Monday without having to wind it.
You May Also Like
* All prices are Tudor's suggested retail price inclusive of prevailing
Tudor Watch reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.