Tudor TUDOR Black Bay Chrono
THB ฿ 201,100 *
The hybrid Black Bay Chrono combines the heritage of divers’ watches represented by the Black Bay family with the queen of the racetrack, the chronograph. The characteristics of the Black Bay collection are preserved in a steel case fitted with pushers inspired by the first generation of TUDOR chronographs. A fixed bezel with an engraved tachymetric scale completes the face of this sporty chronograph.
- Description 41mm steel case, Steel bracelet
- Case 41mm steel case with polished and satin finish
- Bezel Fixed 316L steel bezel with matt black anodised aluminium disc with tachymetric scale and silver markings
- Movement Manufacture Calibre MT5813 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Dial Opaline with black counters, domed
- 316L steel screw-down pushers at 2 o'clock and 4 o'clock
- Crystal Domed sapphire crystal
- Waterproofness Waterproof to 200m (660 ft)
- Bracelet Riveted 316L steel bracelet with polished and satin finish with folding clasp and safety catch
Taking its aesthetic cues from the other models in the Black Bay line, the Black Bay Chrono model features a dial inspired by the Tudor’s divers’ watches produced in the 1950s and the iconic "snowflake" hands. With this being a chronograph, Tudor also looks to the Oysterdate, its first chronograph that was released in 1970. This hybrid chronograph is a sporty-chic watch with a distinctive touch of nostalgia and comes with a steel bracelet, an aged leather strap or a blue jean fabric strap, making it perfect for every occasion.
One of the most interesting features of the Black Bay Chrono is its COSC-certified Manufacture Calibre MT5813 that includes Tudor’s signature regulating organ and bi-directional oscillating mass made from a tungsten monobloc. The self-winding movement is also equipped with a column wheel and vertical clutch system, which ensures a smooth operation of the chronograph.
You May Also Like
* All prices are Tudor's suggested retail price inclusive of prevailing
Tudor Watch reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.