Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight
THB ฿ 123,200 *
The Black Bay Fifty-Eight is named after the year in which the first Tudor divers’ watch, waterproof to 200 meters, the reference 7924, dubbed the “Big Crown”, was introduced. Among other aesthetic allusions to this famous historic watch, this model has a 39 mm diameter case, in keeping with the characteristic proportions of the 1950s.
- Collection Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight
- Reference Number 79030B
- Description 39 mm steel case, blue fabric strap
- Material steel
- Case 39 mm steel case with polished and satin finish
- Bezel Unidirectional rotatable bezel in steel with 60-minute graduated disc in matt blue anodised aluminium and silver gilded markings and numerals
- Bracelet Blue fabric strap with buckle
- Movement Manufacture Calibre MT5402 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Dial Blue, domed
- Winding Crown Steel screw-down winding crown, with the TUDOR rose, with circular satin-brushed steel winding crown tube
- Crystal Domed sapphire crystal
- Waterproofness Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
Besides keeping with the dimensions of the watches from the 1950s, it also features characteristic angular hands known to collectors as snowflake, which appeared in the brand’s 1969 catalogue. Similar to the first-generation Tudor divers' watches, waterproof to 200m (660 ft), it is fitted with the large winding crown. These aesthetic inclusions make the watch appeal to vintage enthusiasts and is perfect for slim wrists.
Reminiscent of a time when Tudor divers' watches were first made, the Black Bay Fifty-Eight comes adorned with gold finishing to its hour markers, hands and minute track of its black and steel bezel. Equipped with the Manufacture Calibre MT5402—the second family of movements by Tudor— the watch can run for about 70 hours smoothly and reliably. This is due to the movement structure that has been designed to ensure robustness, longevity and reliability.
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible
You May Also Like
* All prices are Tudor's suggested retail price inclusive of prevailing
Tudor Watch reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.