Tudor Black Bay Chrono S&G
THB ฿ 225,600 *
The self-winding, COSC-certified Manufacture Calibre MT5813, with a column wheel and vertical clutch, in the Tudor Black Bay Chrono S&G is the first chronograph in the Black Bay family. The Tudor watch is available in three variants: with a steel and yellow gold bracelet, a brown leather strap with removable bund or a black fabric strap.
- Description 41 mm steel case, Brown leather strap
- Case 41 mm steel case with polished and satin finish
- Bezel Fixed yellow gold bezel with matt black anodised aluminium disc with tachymetric scale, yellow gold markings
- Movement Manufacture Calibre MT5813 (COSC) Self-winding mechanical movement with bidirectional rotor system
- Dial Black, domed
- Yellow gold screw-down winding crown with the TUDOR rose in relief Yellow gold screw-down pushers at 2 and 4 o'clock
- Crystal Domed sapphire crystal
- Waterproofness Waterproof to 200 m (660 ft)
- Bracelet Brown leather with removable bund, with folding clasp and safety catch
Taking its aesthetic cues from the other models in the Black Bay line, the Black Bay Chrono model features a dial inspired by the Tudor’s divers’ watches produced in the 1950s and the iconic "snowflake" hands. With this being a chronograph, Tudor also looks to the Oysterdate, its first chronograph that was released in 1970. The steel and gold version lends a more formal touch to the ultra-sporty chronograph, making it suitable for both work and play.
Reminiscent of a time when Tudor divers' watches were first made, the Black Bay Fifty-Eight comes adorned with gold finishing to its hour markers, hands and minute track of its black and steel bezel. Equipped with the Manufacture Calibre MT5402—the second family of movements by Tudor— the watch can run for about 70 hours smoothly and reliably. This is due to the movement structure that has been designed to ensure robustness, longevity and reliability.
Please specify your preferred mode of contact and we will respond as quickly as possible
You May Also Like
* All prices are Tudor's suggested retail price inclusive of prevailing
Tudor Watch reserves the right to modify the prices and models on this website at any time.