Rolex Yacht-Master 37 Oyster, 37 mm, Everose gold m268655-0019
- model CaseOyster, 37 mm, Everose gold
- oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- diameter37 mm
- material18 ct Everose gold
- bezelBidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel with matt black Cerachrom insert in ceramic, polished raised numerals and graduations
- winding CrownScrew-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- crystalScratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- water ResistanceWaterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- movementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- calibre2236, Manufacture Rolex
- precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- oscillatorSyloxi hairspring in silicon with patented geometry. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- windingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- power ReserveApproximately 55 hours
- bracelet MaterialFlexible metal blades overmoulded with high-performance elastomer
- claspFolding Oysterlock safety clasp with Rolex Glidelock extension system
- gem SettingDiamond-paved dial
- certificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
The diamond-paved dials are a sparkling symphony to enhance the watch and enchant the wearer. Gem-setters finely carve the precious metal to hand-shape the seat in which each gemstone will be perfectly lodged. Besides the intrinsic quality of the stones, several other criteria contribute to the beauty of Rolex gem-setting: the precise alignment of the height of the gems, their orientation and position, the regularity, strength and proportions of the setting as well as the intricate finishing of the metalwork.
Bidirectional Rotatable Bezel
The Yacht-Master’s bidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated bezel is made of precious materials. The raised polished numerals and graduations stand out clearly against a matt, sand-blasted background. This functional bezel – which allows the wearer to calculate, for example, the sailing time between two buoys – is also a key component in the model’s distinctive visual identity.
18 ct Everose gold
To preserve the beauty of its pink gold watches, Rolex created and patented an exclusive 18 ct pink gold alloy cast in its own foundry: Everose gold. Introduced in 2005, 18 ct Everose is used on all Rolex Oyster models in pink gold.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Jewelers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Nam Sawang is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Jewelers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
A new jewel shines on the surface of the sea: for the first time, the Yacht-Master 42 is available in yellow gold – an inspired and original refinement to the emblematic sailing timepiece that in no way alters its course. Rolex is presenting a new version of the Oyster Perpetual Yacht-Master 42. From now on, the nautical watch is also available in 18 ct yellow gold, after having been offered uniquely in 18 ct white gold. The new version, which, like the original model, includes a bidirectional rotatable bezel and a Cerachrom insert with a raised graduation as well as the innovative Oysterflex bracelet, benefits from an optimized Chromalight display. The hour markers and hands are filled or coated with a new luminescent material, exclusive to Rolex, that guarantees a longer-lasting intense glow. In daylight, these display elements also have a brighter white hue.