Rolex Submariner Date Oyster, 41 mm, yellow gold m126618lb-0002
- model CaseOyster, 41 mm, yellow gold
- oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- diameter41 mm
- material18 ct yellow gold
- bezelUnidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in gold
- winding CrownScrew-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- crystalScratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- water ResistanceWaterproof to 300 metres / 1,000 feet
- movementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- calibre3235, Manufacture Rolex
- precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- oscillatorParamagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- escapementChronergy with optimized energy efficiency
- windingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- power ReserveApproximately 70 hours
- braceletOyster, flat three-piece links
- bracelet Material18 ct yellow gold
- claspFolding Oysterlock safety clasp with Rolex Glidelock extension system
- dialRoyal blue
- detailsHighly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- certificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Unidirectional Rotatable Bezel
The Submariner's rotatable bezel is a key functionality of the watch. Its 60-minute graduations allow a diver to accurately and safely monitor diving time and decompression stops. Manufactured by Rolex from a hard, corrosion-resistant ceramic, the Cerachrom bezel insert is virtually scratchproof. A luminescent capsule on the zero marker ensures legibility, no matter how dark the environment. The bezel’s knurled edge is carefully designed to offer excellent grip under water, even with gloves.
Royal blue dial
The dial’s luminescent Chromalight display is an innovation that improved visibility in dark environments, an essential feature for divers. Hour markers in simple shapes – triangles, circles, rectangles – and broad hour and minute hands enable instant and reliable reading to prevent any risk of confusion underwater.
18 ct yellow gold
By operating its own exclusive foundry, Rolex has the unrivalled ability to cast the highest quality 18 ct gold alloys. According to the proportion of silver, copper, platinum or palladium added, different types of 18 ct gold are obtained: yellow, pink or white. They are made with only the purest metals and meticulously inspected in an in-house laboratory with state-of-the-art equipment, before the gold is formed and shaped with the same painstaking attention to quality. Rolex's commitment to excellence begins at the source.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Jewelers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Nam Sawang is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Jewelers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
HOW TO SET YOUR SUBMARINER
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Ro-lex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual Submariner is the reference among divers’ watches. Learn more about its features and how to set the time by watching the video.
A benchmark among divers’ watches, the Oyster Perpetual Submariner embodies the historic link between Rolex and the underwater world. It features a unidirectional rotatable bezel and solid-link Oyster bracelet. The latest generation Submariner and Submariner Date remain faithful to the original model launched in 1953. In watchmaking, the Submariner represented a historic turning point; it set the standard for divers’ watches.