Rolex Sea-Dweller Oyster, 43 mm, Oystersteel and yellow gold m126603-0001
- model CaseOyster, 43 mm, Oystersteel and yellow gold
- oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- diameter43 mm
- materialYellow Rolesor - combination of Oystersteel and yellow gold
- bezelUnidirectional rotatable 60-minute graduated, scratch-resistant Cerachrom insert in ceramic, numerals and graduations coated in gold
- winding CrownScrew-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- crystalScratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- water ResistanceWaterproof to 1,220 metres / 4,000 feet, helium escape valve
- movementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- calibre3235, Manufacture Rolex
- precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- oscillatorParamagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- escapementChronergy with optimized energy efficiency
- windingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- power ReserveApproximately 70 hours
- braceletOyster, three-piece solid links
- bracelet MaterialYellow Rolesor - combination of Oystersteel and yellow gold
- claspFolding Oysterlock safety clasp with Rolex Glidelock extension system
- dialIntense black
- detailsHighly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- certificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Ceramic Bezel and Luminescent Display
The 60-minute graduated, unidirectional rotatable bezel of the Sea-Dweller enables divers to precisely and safely monitor their dive and decompression times. It is equipped with a patented black Cerachrom bezel insert manufactured by Rolex in a virtually scratchproof ceramic whose colour is unaffected by ultraviolet rays. The graduation is coated via PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) with a thin layer of gold. The sleek black dial features large Chromalight hour markers and hands, filled with luminescent material that emits a long-lasting blue glow for excellent legibility in dark conditions.
The black dial of the Sea-Dweller has the large hands and indices reserved for Rolex professional models. The dial bears the name Sea-Dweller inscribed in a yellow hue, echoing the colour of the yellow gold. When the Sea-Dweller was updated in 2017, this lettering was in red, in reference to the original model. The innovative Chromalight display on the dial pushes back the boundaries of visibility in dark environments. Its distinctive blue glow lasts up to eight hours with a uniform luminosity, practically twice as long as that of standard luminescent materials.
Gold is coveted for its lustre and nobility. Steel reinforces strength and reliability. Together, they harmoniously combine the best of their properties. A true Rolex signature, Rolesor has featured on Rolex models since the early 1930s, and was trademarked as a name in 1933. It is one of the prominent pillars of the Oyster collection.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Jewelers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Nam Sawang is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Jewelers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.