Rolex Oyster Perpetual 41 Oyster, 41 mm, Oystersteel m124300-0005
- model CaseOyster, 41 mm, Oystersteel
- oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- diameter41 mm
- winding CrownScrew-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- crystalScratch-resistant sapphire
- water ResistanceWaterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- movementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- calibre3230, Manufacture Rolex
- precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- oscillatorParamagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- windingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- power ReserveApproximately 70 hours
- braceletOyster, three-piece solid links
- bracelet MaterialOystersteel
- claspFolding Oysterclasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- detailsHighly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- certificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
This bold, vivid tone is thanks to exceptional in-house expertise at Rolex, where craftsmanship rhymes with high technology. The colours created for the Oyster Perpetual range start life as a lacquer, which must be meticulously applied in a controlled-atmosphere environment to avoid dust and other contamination. The brass plate of the dial base receives layer upon layer of lacquer, six in all, to form a regular, uniform surface. The last step is varnishing and polishing to bring out the full brilliance and depth of colour. The various inscriptions are then pad printed, and the hour markers and crown riveted by hand. The dial, gleaming in its perfection, is all set to take its place on top of the movement at the watch assembly phase.
Rolex uses Oystersteel for its steel watch cases. Specially developed by the brand, Oystersteel belongs to the 904L steel family, alloys most commonly used in high-technology and in the aerospace and chemical industries, where maximum resistance to corrosion is essential. Oystersteel is extremely resistant, offers an exceptional finish once polished and maintains its beauty even in the harshest environments.
The Oyster bracelet
The Oyster bracelet is a perfect alchemy of form and function, aesthetics and technology. First introduced in the late 1930s, this particularly robust and comfortable metal bracelet with its broad, flat three-piece links remains the most universal bracelet in the Oyster collection. For the Oyster Perpetual models the Oyster bracelet is fitted with an Oysterclasp.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Jewelers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Nam Sawang is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Jewelers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
Alive with colour, vitality and positivity, the new dials of the Oyster Perpetual 31, Oyster Perpetual 36 and Oyster Perpetual 41 are dotted with many-coloured bubbles that joyfully reunite the five hues introduced to the range in 2020.
This effervescent, euphoric design is the product of artistry and masterful technique. The dial dec-oration is carried out in a strictly controlled envi-ronment to prevent any contamination from dust and requires the utmost precision at every stage to create a marvel of colour.