Rolex Lady-Datejust Oyster, 28 mm, Everose gold m279175-0013
- model CaseOyster, 28 mm, Everose gold
- oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- diameter28 mm
- material18 ct Everose gold
- winding CrownScrew-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- crystalScratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- water ResistanceWaterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- movementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- calibre2236, Manufacture Rolex
- precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- oscillatorSyloxi hairspring in silicon with patented geometry. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- windingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- power ReserveApproximately 55 hours
- braceletJubilee, five-piece links
- bracelet Material18 ct Everose gold
- claspConcealed folding Crownclasp
- dialOlive green set with diamonds
- gem SettingDiamonds in 18 ct gold settings
- certificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
This dial features diamonds in 18 ct gold settings. The sunray finish creates delicate light reflections on many dials in the Oyster Perpetual collection. It is obtained using masterful brushing techniques that create grooves running outwards from the centre of the dial. Light is diffused consistently along each engraving, creating a characteristic subtle glow that moves depending on the position of the wrist. Once the sunray finish has been completed, the dial colour is applied using Physical Vapour Deposition or electroplating. A light coat of varnish gives the dial its final look.
The Rolex fluted bezel is a mark of distinction. Originally, the fluting of the Oyster bezel had a functional purpose: it served to screw the bezel onto the case helping to ensure the waterproofness of the watch. It was therefore identical to the fluting on the case back, which was also screwed onto the case for waterproofness, using specific Rolex tools. Over time, the fluting became an aesthetic element, a genuine Rolex signature feature. Today the fluted bezel is a mark of distinction, in gold on this Lady-Datejust.
18 ct Everose gold
To preserve the beauty of its pink gold watches, Rolex created and patented an exclusive 18 ct pink gold alloy cast in its own foundry: Everose gold. Introduced in 2005, 18 ct Everose is used on all Rolex Oyster models in pink gold.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Jewelers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Nam Sawang is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Jewelers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
“A classic timepiece, designed for a lady.” This is how some may describe our Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust. Maybe they’re right. Since the ear-ly 20th century, Rolex has designed and crafted watches suited for the wrists of every woman, with the same standard of excellence as all the models that have built its legend. So, if “classic” means always pursuing a higher standard, if it means perpetuating tradition while combining elegance with precision, grace with resistance, beauty with performance… then the Lady-Datejust is, indeed, a classic timepiece designed for a lady.