Rolex Lady-Datejust Oyster, 28 mm, white gold and diamonds m279139rbr-0014
- model CaseOyster, 28 mm, white gold and diamonds
- oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- diameter28 mm
- material18 ct white gold
- bezelSet with 44 brilliant-cut diamonds
- winding CrownScrew-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- crystalScratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- water ResistanceWaterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- movementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- calibre2236, Manufacture Rolex
- precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- oscillatorSyloxi hairspring in silicon with patented geometry. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- windingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- power ReserveApproximately 55 hours
- braceletPresident, semi-circular three-piece links
- bracelet Material18 ct white gold
- claspConcealed folding Crownclasp
- gem SettingDiamond-paved dial, set with 291 diamonds
- certificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
Diamonds, sapphires, rubies, emeralds – the noblest and most precious stones are selected to grace Rolex timepieces. The brand has in-house expertise and equipment enabling it to bejewel any model in its catalogue. Experienced gemmologists first select gemstones of the highest quality. For this, they can rely on their own seasoned judgement as well as state-of-the-art analysis equipment. The stones are then entrusted to the gem-setters, who skilfully place each precious stone onto the watch by hand, one by one, assuring precision to within hundredths of a millimetre. Such stringent tolerances guarantee that each stone shines with optimal brilliance and is perfectly aligned with those around it. These time-honoured gestures, which may be repeated many hundreds of times, ensure that each gem-set watch produced by Rolex sparkles with exceptional intensity and reflects the standard of excellence required by the brand.
Gem-setters, like sculptors, finely carve the precious metal to hand-shape the seat in which each gemstone will be perfectly lodged. With the art and craft of a jeweller, the stone is placed and meticulously aligned with the others, then firmly secured in its gold or platinum setting. Besides the intrinsic quality of the stones, several other criteria contribute to the beauty of Rolex gem-setting: the precise alignment of the height of the gems, their orientation and position, the regularity, strength and proportions of the setting as well as the intricate finishing of the metalwork. A sparkling symphony to enhance the watch and enchant the wearer.
18 ct white gold
By operating its own exclusive foundry, Rolex has the unrivalled ability to cast the highest quality 18 ct gold alloys. According to the proportion of silver, copper, platinum or palladium added, different types of 18 ct gold are obtained: yellow, pink or white. They are made with only the purest metals and meticulously inspected in an in-house laboratory with state-of-the-art equipment, before the gold is formed and shaped with the same painstaking attention to quality. Rolex's commitment to excellence begins at the source.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Jewelers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Nam Sawang is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Jewelers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
“A classic timepiece, designed for a lady.” This is how some may describe our Oyster Perpetual Lady Datejust. Maybe they’re right. Since the ear-ly 20th century, Rolex has designed and crafted watches suited for the wrists of every woman, with the same standard of excellence as all the models that have built its legend. So, if “classic” means always pursuing a higher standard, if it means perpetuating tradition while combining elegance with precision, grace with resistance, beauty with performance… then the Lady-Datejust is, indeed, a classic timepiece designed for a lady.