Rolex GMT-Master II Oyster, 40 mm, white gold m126719blro-0003
- model CaseOyster, 40 mm, white gold
- oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- diameter40 mm
- material18 ct white gold
- bezelBidirectional rotatable 24-hour graduated bezel. Two-colour blue and red Cerachrom insert in ceramic, moulded numerals and graduations
- winding CrownScrew-down, Triplock triple waterproofness system
- crystalScratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- water ResistanceWaterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- movementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding, GMT function
- calibre3285, Manufacture Rolex
- precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- oscillatorParamagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- escapementChronergy with optimized energy efficiency
- windingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- power ReserveApproximately 70 hours
- braceletOyster, flat three-piece links
- bracelet Material18 ct white gold
- claspFolding Oysterlock safety clasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- dialMidnight blue
- detailsHighly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- certificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
24-Hour Rotatable Bezel
In addition to conventional hour, minute and seconds hands, the GMT-Master II features an arrow-tipped hand, which circles the dial once every 24 hours, as well as a bidirectional rotatable 24-hour graduated bezel. The distinctively coloured 24-hour hand displays the “home” reference time in a first time zone which can be read on the graduations on the bezel. The traveller’s local time is easily set by “jumping” from hour to hour, thanks to an ingenious mechanism operated via the winding crown: the hour hand can be adjusted forwards or backwards independently of the minute and seconds hands. This allows travellers to adapt to their new time zone without affecting the precision of their timekeeping.
Midnight blue dial
Like all Rolex Professional watches, the GMT-Master II offers exceptional legibility in all circumstances, and especially in the dark, thanks to its Chromalight display. The broad hands and hour markers in simple shapes – triangles, circles, rectangles – are filled with a luminescent material emitting a long-lasting glow.
18 ct white gold
By operating its own exclusive foundry, Rolex has the unrivalled ability to cast the highest quality 18 ct gold alloys. According to the proportion of silver, copper, platinum or palladium added, different types of 18 ct gold are obtained: yellow, pink or white. They are made with only the purest metals and meticulously inspected in an in-house laboratory with state-of-the-art equipment, before the gold is formed and shaped with the same painstaking attention to quality. Rolex's commitment to excellence begins at the source.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Jewelers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Nam Sawang is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Jewelers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
HOW TO SET YOUR GMT-MASTER II
Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless esthetics. The Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II is an ideal watch for criss-crossing the globe. Learn more about its features and how to set the date and two time zones by watching the video.
The GMT-Master was made for airborne adventure. Now the watch of choice for travellers, it connects people beyond time zones. Rolex is unveiling a novel, unexpected version of the Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II. On this watch, the crown and crown guard are on the left side of the watch case. This required several technical adjustments in terms of the movement and the Superlative Chronometer certification, for which the protocol, as well as some of the final tests, had to be adapted. The date aperture and the Cyclops lens have also moved and appear at 9 o’clock.