Rolex Explorer 36 Oyster, 36 mm, Oystersteel and yellow gold m124273-0001
- model CaseOyster, 36 mm, Oystersteel and yellow gold
- oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- diameter36 mm
- materialYellow Rolesor - combination of Oystersteel and yellow gold
- winding CrownScrew-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- crystalScratch-resistant sapphire
- water ResistanceWaterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- movementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- calibre3230, Manufacture Rolex
- precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- oscillatorParamagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- escapementChronergy with optimized energy efficiency
- windingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- power ReserveApproximately 70 hours
- braceletOyster, three-piece solid links
- bracelet MaterialYellow Rolesor - combination of Oystersteel and yellow gold
- claspFolding Oysterlock safety clasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- detailsHighly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence
- certificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
The dial is the distinctive face of a Rolex watch, the feature most responsible for its identity and readability. The Explorer model’s characteristic 3, 6 and 9 numerals are filled with a luminescent material emitting a long-lasting blue glow, like the hour markers and hands. Like all Rolex timepieces, the Explorer 36's dial is designed and manufactured in-house, largely by hand to ensure perfection.
The Oyster Perpetual Explorer 36 imparts a fresh elan to the sober, clean lines that have long established it as an icon. The smooth bezel in yellow gold is robust yet elegant, and in perfect harmony with the Explorer’s iconic heritage.
Gold is coveted for its lustre and nobility. Steel reinforces strength and reliability. Together, they harmoniously combine the best of their properties. A true Rolex signature, Rolesor has featured on Rolex models since the early 1930s, and was trademarked as a name in 1933. It is one of the prominent pillars of the Oyster collection.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Jewelers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Nam Sawang is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Jewelers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.
HOW TO SET YOUR EXPLORER
The Explorer range is expanded with the arrival of a new 40 mm model. Offering enhanced legibil-ity, this timepiece carries all the qualities that have made the Explorer – one of the brand’s first tool-watches – a reference throughout the dec-ades. Simple, robust and corrosion resistant, the new Explorer 40 is crafted from Oystersteel, an alloy specific to Rolex.
The satin finishes on the middle case, bracelet and clasp, and the light reflections from the pol-ished flanks of the case are an invitation to look afresh at this iconic watch with its understated harmony.