Rolex Datejust 31 Oyster, 31 mm, Oystersteel and white gold m278274-0035
- model CaseOyster, 31 mm, Oystersteel and white gold
- oyster ArchitectureMonobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- diameter31 mm
- materialWhite Rolesor - combination of Oystersteel and white gold
- winding CrownScrew-down, Twinlock double waterproofness system
- crystalScratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- water ResistanceWaterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- movementPerpetual, mechanical, self-winding
- calibre2236, Manufacture Rolex
- precision-2/+2 sec/day, after casing
- oscillatorSyloxi hairspring in silicon with patented geometry. High-performance Paraflex shock absorbers
- windingBidirectional self-winding via Perpetual rotor
- power ReserveApproximately 55 hours
- braceletOyster, three-piece solid links
- bracelet MaterialOystersteel
- claspFolding Oysterclasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- dialAzzurro blue, floral motif set with diamonds
- gem Setting24 diamonds in 18 ct gold settings
- certificationSuperlative Chronometer (COSC + Rolex certification after casing)
The floral-motif dials combine three different finishes – sunray, matt and grained. High-technology finishing techniques were required to create this motif, a shining example of refined dial-making expertise. The textural effects are further enhanced by 24 diamonds of varying sizes, which illuminate the centre of each flower.
The Rolex fluted bezel is a mark of distinction. Originally, the fluting of the Oyster bezel had a functional purpose: it served to screw the bezel onto the case helping to ensure the waterproofness of the watch. It was therefore identical to the fluting on the case back, which was also screwed onto the case for waterproofness, using specific Rolex tools. Over time, the fluting became an aesthetic element, a genuine Rolex signature feature. Today the fluted bezel is a mark of distinction, in gold on this Datejust 31.
Gold is coveted for its lustre and nobility. Steel reinforces strength and reliability. Together, they harmoniously combine the best of their properties. A true Rolex signature, Rolesor has featured on Rolex models since the early 1930s, and was trademarked as a name in 1933. It is one of the prominent pillars of the Oyster collection.
All Rolex watches are assembled by hand with the utmost care to ensure exceptional quality. Such high standards naturally restrict Rolex production capacity and, at times, the demand for Rolex watches outpaces this capacity.
Therefore, the availability of certain models may be limited. New Rolex watches are exclusively sold by Official Rolex Jewelers, who receive regular deliveries and independently manage the allocation and sales of watches to customers.
Nam Sawang is proud to be part of the worldwide network of Official Rolex Jewelers and can provide information on the availability of Rolex watches.